Thursday, March 12, 2009

Incredible!

With MRC they require that you come in and weigh twice a week. When I heard this I told myself that I would weigh in on Monday and Thursday mornings but that I would only count (for myself) the Monday weigh-in because there really wouldn't be a huge difference in the weigh-ins. WRONG! In the rain and sleet this morning I dragged my kids to MRC and weighed in. DOWN 4 MORE POUNDS!!! That's a total of 9lbs so far!! How exciting is that?! I'm sure I will hit a snag sooner or later but... holy crap! After this glorious meeting I hit the gym to 'keep up the good work'!

post signature

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Go, Steph!!!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome. (:

Anonymous said...

you don't know me..but I just started MRC on friday..(I'm detoxing right now)..so excited to find your blog! Keep going! Miley

Steph said...

hey miley!!! so glad to hear from you! good luck! where are you located?