Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today is a Different Day

I feel like I have NO TIME ANYMORE!!! This weight loss competition is REALLY time consuming!!! Not to mention the back up of laundry I'm experiencing!! I feel bad that I haven't been better at chronicling the day to day stuff!

Monday I had another weigh-in. I think that I deliberately avoided blogging about it because it wasn't 'great' news. I was only down 1/2 a pound. Realistically, I realize that this is still good news. Half a pound is better than no pounds. But I had just lost 4 lbs at my last weigh-in so it didn't make sense to me. I think I was depressed about it. And the fact that the people at MRC told me that I couldn't work out 4-5 days a week like I had been. I am REALLY enjoying the gym and I was a little sad about this news!

Today? Today is a different day. I weighed in again today and was down 2.5 lbs! Back on track. Plus, they took my measurements again and I've lost 24 inches total! 24 INCHES! 2 of those in my boobs (thank goodness)!! Amazing. I celebrated by going to the gym. (:

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! 24 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT??!?!? That is AWESOME! How wonderful...I am so proud for you. It's great that you are lovin the gym! I know what you mean about the diet overtaking your life...this last week I have been so focused on it but it's put me behind in my work and now I'm up a creek! Gotta kick it in overdrive...which I'm worried about...getting stressed and doing something stupid!

Unknown said...

Can I have some of your boobs?

Steph said...

Shel... I will see what I can do!

Heidi said...

Wow! 24 inches! Go, Steph!