Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Couldn't Get Enough

So, as I said, I totally enjoyed my first visit to the gym but I couldn't do a full workout because I double booked myself and had another committment. Now, my old self would have told herself to not worry about it and just try again tomorrow. But my new self said "Get your butt back to the gym... today!" So that's what I did. After I picked up the two older punks from school we headed to the gym. My husband met me there and took the two little punks and the older ones came with me. They sat and did their homework and when they were done they got to play on all the cool 'kid' equipment while I finished my workout. I think they loved it!

For the first time in a long time I actually enjoyed working out! Maybe it was all the Hannah Montana and HSM music that I listened to. I'm just sayin'. Give me a break! I have a 9 yr old and an 8 yr old. That's pretty much the only music I own! I will say this, I had to hold myself back from belting out "Life's what you make it"! I almost forgot that there were other people there that might not appreciate such an outburst.

What a day.


post signature

No comments: