Friday, March 6, 2009

Food Scales on Fridays

...don't try to buy them. Really. All those people who just received their food instruction on Friday from MRC just bought out all the food scales. Unfortunately, I was too exhausted to go looking at other Walmarts. But, luckily, a light from heaven shown down on the Walgreens sign across the street and that's where I snatched mine.

The food instruction was a lot to process. I'm not sure I felt fully prepared to start tomorrow but I'm going to do it! Our family is going to Fayetteville to see the Magic Tree House Musical (which we're very excited about) but I'm concerned about eating on the road on my first day of the diet. Wish me luck!!

I really have a lot of thoughts going thru my head that I just can't seem to formulate here right now. It doesn't help that it's already 11:30 PM and I just want some sleep. I'll do some major formulating tomorrow!


post signature

No comments: