Today is April 2. I bet you didn't know that. (: We started this weight loss journey on March 2. Wow. 4 weeks makes a big difference. These last 4 weeks have changed my life. After weighing in today I've lost a total of 19.5 lbs. And I really don't care to look for where those lbs have gone! I really like them missing from my life. Don't really care to have them back... ever. It's a new me.

3 comments:
wow!!! 19.5 in one month??????????? you gottal tell us EXACTLY what you are doing. Seriously. I worked my BUTT off this week. Seriously, 2 hours at the gym daily, sweating like crazy. Mostly fruits and veggies, and nothin'. I'm ready to give up. I still have 20 to lose, but maybe i'm meant to be this size.
i'm so proud of you. very very impressed. but really, I need the secret.
There is no secret, Alison. It is a diet. As I have mentioned in previous posts, I'm on this crazy restrictive diet and a butt load of supplements. That's how I'm doing it. If it weren't for free I probably wouldn't do it because I don't think I could afford to. Anybody who can afford it should check it out.
oooh, steph! 20 lbs, that is so great! i'm so totally happy for you!!!
Post a Comment